Our Pillars of Success : What We Stand For
Helping Families, Individuals and Organizations Clarify Their Values
COMMUNITY : We help build community by bringing together people with multiple perspectives, experience, and knowledge from the fields of family, wealth dynamics and philanthropy in a compassionate, safe environment.
CONVERSATION : We provide you with the tools to have those difficult conversations, and to dive deeply into the scariest and most difficult issues, knowing you will navigate them successfully.
CATALYST : We provide the tools and support to enable you to move from conversation to action and drive real change.
Professional Biography : Ginni Galicinao
Ginni Galicinao (More at Personal Story) has been working with high net worth individuals and families for over two decades. Ms. Galicinao is all about making a difference in the lives of others, and the empowerment of her clients and people in her life.
She finds joy in helping families, individuals and organizations clarify their values and vision, and develop strategic plans that enable them to achieve their goals and ensure transformational change. Ms. Galicinao has worked with many people to:
- Identify their personal and family values and needs
- Clarify their goals
- Remove barriers and stumbling blocks
- Develop next steps for taking their visions to reality
- Become a transformational and catalytic change-maker in the world
Speaker and Presenter
Ms. Galicinao is an accomplished speaker and has designed and led numerous seminars and workshops on the impact of inherited wealth and the world of philanthropy.
In leadership roles since 1990, Ms. Galicinao has:
- Worked with numerous families and individuals of high net worth to design and facilitate family gatherings and lifelong learning opportunities
- Guided organizations through strategic planning processes
- Helped those who are fortunate to clarify the change they want to effect in the world
- Raised millions of dollars for leading-edge causes
- Mentored and provided training to nonprofit Boards and staff
- Served on numerous boards in California and Colorado
Coaching and consulting since 2004, Ms. Galicinao has extensive training in Organization and Family Relationship Systems Coaching and Consulting, certification as a Co-Active Professional Coach (CPCC) from the Coaches Training Institute, designation through the American College as a Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP®), training in the Inside Team (www.crrglobal.com), Compassionate Communication (www.cnvc.org), and a B.S. in Organizational Behavior from the University of San Francisco.
She is a member of the International Coach Federation, National Center on Family Philanthropy (www.ncfp.org), Council on Foundations (www.cof.org), Colorado Planned Giving Roundtable (email@example.com), and Women’s Foundation of Colorado.
While Ms. Galicinao does not offer financial or investment advice, she does work with her clients (in collaboration with their financial and legal advisors) to clarify their intentions and achieve their goals.